Exchange & Return Policy
PURANA will provide a return-for-exchange the full-priced items if the items you have ordered do not fit with the following conditions:
- that you must email us your request for a return-for-exchange within three (3) days after the items are received. The day when the items are received is considered as day one (1). We will send you a return-for-exchange (RFE) form.
- You must send your item(s) back to us within ten (10) days from the purchase date in 100% new and good condition complete with all necessary requirement in order to qualify for us to start processing to review your return-for-exchange request;
- that you can request to exchange items for a different size or for an alternative product, subject to stock availability, for one (1) time request only and the number of quantity or items being returned is not more than two (2).
- that the duly signed Return-For-Exchange (RFE) Form must be attached when sending back the items. If the duly signed RFE Request Form is not attached, we reserve the right to refuse further processing of the return and unidentified return-for-exchange may be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense;
- that customers should bear the cost of shipping and the risks when returning items. We recommend that you use a delivery service that is reliable to reduce the chances of loss of goods during delivery or shipping;
- that return-for-exchange is subject to our approval at our sole discretion and provided items returned are still in 100% new and good condition, unused, unwashed, and undamaged conditions with all garment, price tag and any other tags still attached, and upon fulfillment of all necessary requirement. Whenever provided, belts and any packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags, and tags should be included with your return-for-exchange;
- that return-for-exchange items that are damaged or soiled cannot be accepted and will be sent back to the customer at customer’s expense;
- that items such as accessories, belts and any other packaging such as authenticity cards, protective bags and other original tags must be included when returning the items for exchange;
- that NO return-for-exchange on discounted items and/or items with any other special promotion, will be allowed;
- delivery cost for any return-for-exchange is applicable and at customer’s expense.
PURANA will provide you with a refund at our discretion for items with the following conditions:
- that you must email us your request for a refund within three (3) days after the items are received. The day when the items are received is considered as day one (1). We will send you a Refund Form.
- We will examine and granted refund only if:
- items are faulty (unless caused by you);
- items have been wrongly described;
- items are different to the goods that you ordered;
- Items for refund must be returned to PURANA within ten (10) days from the purchase date to be eligible for a refund. Refund after this period will not be accepted. We do not refund original shipping charges.
- the number of quantity or items being returned is not more than two (2).
- that the duly signed Refund Form must be attached when sending back the items. If the duly signed Refund Form is not attached, we reserve the right to refuse further processing and unidentified items may be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense;
We use Rupiah (IDR), the currency of Indonesia, for any payment and/or charge onto your credit card. Prices shown in the Site may be displayed in a foreign currency but we will use Rupiah (IDR) as the transaction price charged instead based on the conversion rate of such foreign currency into Rupiah (IDR) applicable in our bank.
Orders are prepared from readily available stock; they are sent out within 3 days upon reception of the full payment. The shipping information (AWB) will be send to you by PURANA, so you can track your order. Following payment authorisation and verification, you will receive your order within 5-7 business days. This is an estimate. This does not include weekends or holidays.
Courier does not accept addresses stated as P.O. Box; please state a street delivery address.
PURANA is not responsible for any matter regarding the custom policies or administrative fees and duties that may apply in customer country. We will be happy to assist you if you have any questions about this matter
Use the shipping information, Airway Bill with the Tracking number sent to you by our admin to track the status of your shipment.
CONDITIONS OF RECEPTION
Courier is responsible of delivering goods in the same quantity and state as per their pick-up. Upon reception, you are responsible of checking your parcel, and the integrity of the PURANA seal; any discrepancy such as damage or loss, should be escalated, and claimed directly to the courier. Any events, whatever they are, which evade PURANA willpower (force majeure, strike, administrative decision, shipping problem, etc.) and which may affect the execution of the delivery, cannot be used against PURANA as a matter of cancellation of the order, neither can give you the right to claim for damage and interests.
We supply a commercial invoice only. We will not be held responsible to supply any additional document.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
Once an order has been processed, we cannot make any changes or cancel your order. In the event of unavailable stock situation, we will liaise with you by email to propose an agreeable alternative